Our Mission is —
In Christ’s name, feed the hungry, house the homeless and reduce recidivism in Haywood County.
Our Vision is —
To glorify God by proclaiming and showing love through a Christ-centered ministry that brings life transformation in a safe, accepting and caring environment.
Our 5 Year Goals are —
To have a ministry that provides:
- Adult emergency shelter – year round
- Family Emergency
- Community Kitchen serving guests and community – 7 days a week
- Partnership with local churches for spiritual guidance and mentoring
- Partnership with other non-profit organizations for: Drug and alcohol rehabilitation/ recovery, health care, interview skills/ resume preparation, employment opportunities, and educational opportunities.
- Onsite education for: GED, Life skills, Financial counseling/Budgeting
- A Social Enterprise Program with guest participation
- No Interest Loan program for guests seeking education/job training/transportation to secure or maintain employment